Week of 2/9
Location: Stoeckel 401/402
Lab A Goals:
1. Check that your ID badge swipe access works.
2. Workstation login: always reboot the computer before you login.
3. Launch a browser, log in to Canvas, and download Lab A.
4. Lab A: Using the Library Browser, implementing Impulse instruments, learning/translating percussion clef notation, MIDI note and velocity data copy & edit, spatialization.
5. Use Collect All and Save in your Ableton Live set to back up your work – every 30 seconds!
6. Correctly compress your ENTIRE Ableton Live FOLDER then submit Lab A online at Canvas.
Lab Exercises will be graded numerically, with 100% the highest grade.
DUE no later than Tues. Feb. 15th @ 11:59 pm.
Download the instructions & materials for Lab A: Editing Straight Beats from the Canvas 481 site. Follow the instructions carefully! When you are finished, upload your work at the Lab A assignment page.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?
E-mail or meet with your TF.