Weeks of 3/2, 3/9 and 3/16
Location: Stoeckel 401/402
Lab C Goals:
1. Analyzing an audio recording and its’ structure, creating scenes in a Live set, understanding the controls/features of the APC40 MKII, recording a performance from Session View into Arrangement View, performing live for your TF.
2. Use Collect All and Save in your Ableton Live set to back up your work – every 30 seconds!
3. When you are finished performing for your TF stay in your Ableton Live set and collect all and save.
4. Next, quit Ableton Live and label your Ableton Live Set file: LabC_LivePerformance_APC40_YOURNAME.als.
5. Next, zip your ENTIRE LabC_LivePerformance_APC40_YOURNAME FOLDER.
6. And, label it LabC_LivePerformance_APC40_YOURNAME.zip
7. Then, upload your submission with your TF present to the corresponding LabC_LivePerformance_APC40 Assignment page.
Lab Exercises will be graded numerically, with 100% the highest grade.
Submitted no later than Friday, Mar. 18h @ 11:59 pm.
Download the instructions & materials for LabC_LivePerformance_APC40 from the Canvas 481 site. Follow the instructions carefully! When you are finished, upload your work at the Lab C assignment page.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?:
E-mail or meet with your TF.