Weeks of 4/13 and 4/20
Location: Stoeckel 401/402
Lab E Goals:
1. Listening and analyzing an audiovisual recording, designing & implementing synth sounds, working with visual media clips along with audio & MIDI clips to create Scenes for performance, understanding and working with the APC40 MKII and the MPK 261 Keyboard Performance Controller, recording from Session View into Arrangement View, exporting to an audiovisual recording.
2. Use Collect All and Save in your Ableton Live set to back up your work – every 30 seconds!
3. When you are finished performing for your TF stay in your Ableton Live set and collect all and save.
4. Next, quit Ableton Live and label your Ableton Live Set file: LabD_AudioVisual_Performance_SessionView_YOURNAME.als.
5. Next, zip your ENTIRE LabD_AudioVisual_Performance__SessionView_YOURNAME FOLDER.
6. And, label it LabD_AudioVisual_Performance__SessionView_YOURNAME.zip
7. Then, upload your submission with your TF present to the corresponding LabD_AudioVisual_Performance_SessionView Assignment page.
Lab Exercises will be graded numerically, with 100% the highest grade.
Submitted no later than Friday, Apr. 15th @ 11:59 pm.
Download the instructions & materials for Lab E: AudioVisual Performance in Session View from the Canvas 481 site. Follow the instructions carefully! When you are finished, upload your work at the Lab E assignment page.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?:
E-mail or meet with your TF.